Hello all! 안녕하세요? I just thought I would send you lovely lot an email. Feel free to write back and tell me how swell I am. Today is day seven at home MTC, and it has been a jolly fun time. I've had about eight hours of zoom meetings a day, and the rest of the day is full of studying, meetings with my companion, practicing the Korean alphabet, and I eat on occasion as well. It's GREAT! I love having a purpose all day long. I never have to wonder if I'm wasting my time. I'll get a ten minute break out of the blue every once in a while and I don't know what to do with my life so I have a banana and read some of the Book of Mormon (another testament of Jesus Christ).
So yeah good times. I got to meet my MTC companion, Elder Prock. He is a bodacious dude, He is as committed to the work as me if not MORE. I am super glad for that, It's easier to go at the same pace as your companion than slower or faster. He plays baseball, He is from Mesa Arizona, and he is shorter than me, and he always shuts me down when I comment on how cute our Korean instructor is. That's a good companion right there keeping my mind in the right spot (but she's still cute).
- Elder Greene is a smart dude with huge eyebrows (like Rock Lee level eyebrows) and I think he is a convert to the church. He is serious.
- Elder Dickey is from Arkansas and he looks like a ladies man. He's kind of quiet in group meetings, and more extroverted in small group rooms. He likes shoes.
- The best way I can describe Elder Harden is un-weird. He just seems like a nice normal dude that everyone would get along with and like. He built his own computer.
- Elder Del Priore is the guy who raises his hand whenever he can (I am in second place after him for the teacher's pet award) . We get along really well and have a lot in common. I have talked to him the most after my companion. He likes anime. (I forgot his favorite, but my favorite is Naruto, thank you for asking)
- Elder Griswold, I don't know very well yet, but he seems like a popular sort of guy. He isn't shy, but he doesn't talk much either. I thought he was a grumpy pants until we did an exercise together and it turned out he was a funny guy. He has nice hair.
- Elder Livingston is really nice! He makes everyone feel included and special. He was in theatre in high school, and he was good at math.
- Elder Fallon loves drums... And he is a member of the Church of Jesus Chris of Latter Day Saints and serving a mission, so that must mean he is a very righteous dude! I know the least about him.
- Then there's me! I am the oldest, loudest, biggest, and most handsome.
| This is TR--such a cool guy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Annyeonghaseyo!