Friday, December 10, 2021

Fun Facts About My Companion: Elder Prock


Elder Mason Prock, from Mesa, Arizona

  • Where do you fall in your family?  I am the youngest of 3 kids
  • How many siblings? Order of brothers/sisters: I have 2 older sisters
  • What do you want to study/work after the mission? I hope to go to law school and eventually go into sports law.
  • What is your favorite thing about Korea?  The Korean people are so amazing and are so incredibly kind!
  • Favorite color: Green
  • Favorite candy bar: Twix
  • Favorite book: The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
  • Favorite movie: The Dark Knight
  • Favorite gospel quote: "Forget yourself and go to work"
  • Favorite scripture and why? Jacob 6:5 because it shows us  how badly God wants to be close to us--we must make the effort to come unto Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeonghaseyo!