Monday, January 10, 2022

안녕하세요 제 사람들 (annyeonghaseyo je salamdeul) Hello My People! [week 15]

Hike on P-Day to another Buddhist temple

Hello everyone. How are you on this fine day? I am doing pretty well. This week I went on an exchange with Harmon 장로님. What a nice guy. We taught two English lessons. The first one was with an old guy and the second was with an old gal. They were both super enthusiastic about learning English and very open to The Book of Mormon. The old lady spoke fluent Korean and Chinese and now she is learning English! She liked me because I could guess what she was trying to say in English really well. I taught her the words feminine and masculine when she was describing Biden and Trump. She thinks Biden is handsome. She also knew more about American history than me which makes her SUPER smart. 잰 도 (the old gal) inspired me to learn Korean with a renewed enthusiasm. She was super excited to learn. 

The rest of the week consisted of lots of Facebook finding and language study. Fun times. 

My favorite scripture is Moroni 10:32. Read that.

PICTURES!

The only picture that needs any explanation is the candy and Mountain Dew. I got the drink for free! When a clerk says "service," that means it is free. I had to tell my companion this because I knew this Korean tidbit and he didn't. So yeah! Free Mountain Dew, and some sub-par, on-sale chocolate. Delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeonghaseyo!