Sunday, March 6, 2022

New Companion, New Area [week 23]

Well hello You lovely lot, how are you all doing on this fine day? I am doing absolutely 좋아요! This week was a jolly good time. So let me tell you what happened. What happened is this: on Monday, my companion and I went bowling and we had some delicious chicken to celebrate a good transfer. and then! 

On Wednesday night (which was the last day of the transfer we got lee to commit to a baptismal date. :)  She is super spiritual and cool. She said that she prays whenever she is happy to tell Heavenly Father "thank you." She said she does this to make Him feel good. What a nice person she is! That was the nicest thing I have heard in all of my days as a missionary. Whoa, she is so nice. 

Then on Thursday, I moved on over to 분당구 Bundang gu. My new companion is awesome. His name is Elder Carter, and he is from Utah, and he is awesome! he is the zone leader, he has been in Korea for 11 months and he was in Oregon for 2 months before this because of Covid or something like that. What a cool guy. This area is super awesome! It's busy, and big and it has a nice big church building and you get to go to in person church. It's awesome! There are cool members and there's a board game night every Saturday for teaching friends and all sorts of cool stuff. I love this area! It's exciting. 

Some nice harmonies (grandmas) took me and elder carter out for lunch. They spoke so fast and fluent, it's crazy. Elder Carter understood 90% of what they were saying and I understood about 3%. Which means Elder Carter is going to be a fantastical language trainer. 
Yuuuuup! It's been a really good time here in Korea. I love you guys. Pray, read the scriptures, Go to church. Those are the keys to happiness. And make Christ the center of your life. 
PICTURES!
The picture of me holding a bowling ball above my head like a mighty cave man about to kill a sabre tooth tiger with a rock is... me holding a bowling ball.
The Picture of the bag of chips depicts a pink octopus holding some of the chips that I assume are in the bag. The flesh colored octopus appears to be kissing the pink octopus. I believe this is a parable or an encripted message to the prospective chip investors. So the pink octopus represents the people who buy the chips. The chips represent the chips. and the flesh colored girl octopus represents attractive human girls. So, if my interpretation is correct, Buying these chips will make cute girls want to kiss you... neat
I don't know if the gifs on my phone are specific to Korea or just having a Samsung phone, but there are some crazy and funny gifs. this one was one of my favorites. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeonghaseyo!