HEY! How have you guys been? I ate some raw crab the other day. It was actually mind-blowingly, face-explodingly delicious. You have to put the body of the crab in your face with the legs hanging out as crab legs do. Then you just bite down on the shell and suck the gelatinous meat out until you choke on the shell or satisfaction hits; whichever one comes first. It was so good. This meal was had with Yune Seong Chor. He is a retired doctor and he is a super nice guy. How do you end a sentence with the abbreviation Dr.? Double punctuation insanity?! So this Mr. Dr. guy was super nice. he took us out to eat, then he took us out to eat. I've eaten out then gone to a cafe afterward like every time someone takes me out. It's 부지 (that spells boujee. That's actually a Korean word. I would know... I speak Korean.) Mr. Dr. has progressed so much since meeting him. He started out with thinking he didn't have faith to growing his faith, now to reading the Book of Mormon on his own. What a cool Dr.. (Then what if I want to add an ellipsis after Dr.? Four periods? That looks unaesthetic.)
We met with Jang Gyeong Mi about every other day. She is awesome. I think she is my favorite friend. She taught us how to "hiya" after punching someone. Koreans say "Gee hop" 기합 (그 타너는 한국말 이예요. 저는 한국 말할 수 있어요) when punching people in the face. How do the locals greet each other when punching their fellow men in the schnoz in your culture, dear reader? She is so fun. We are reading the Book of Mormon illustrated stories with her right now. It's a jolly good time.
Today I'm going to play some more basketball with the boys. It's gonna be wicked-pffff I mean righteous!
SCRIPTURES!
2nd Nephi 31:20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life
HOPE! that's where it's all at. How can you achieve something you don't hope for? You don't! That's how. So hope your pretty little hearts out.
PICTURES!
There's a couple pictures with me and my companion holding up some cute lil eggs that the primary kids gave us.
There's some Dragon Ball Z key chains I have on my phone.
A tree.
My companion sitting inside art.
Oh P.S. to my Coon family. You know how Everett says ROTATION at volleyball? I do that now. I did it a ton in the MTC. Now everyone love/hates me. 😁 that makes me happy. It's also where I git my inspiration for PICTURES! and SCRIPTURES!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Annyeonghaseyo!