Monday, April 4, 2022

What's crackalackin? [week 27]

My BUDDIES! heh-hehe-HEH-hello! What's crackalackin? Hey you want to know a secret? Well too bad I can keep a secret, so you don't get to know my super juicy desirable secret. 

OH-KAY what did I do that was worthy of noteworthyness? Let me cogitate for one second. OK last Saturday we had ourselves a party. We played high-school assembly-esque party games. Like the put your hand in this cardboard box and tell us what cold spaghetti feels like game. And we played some get to know you games and some charade variants. The people that came is what made it weird. Because if your with a good group of friends you could play candy land and still have a euphoric experience. We had missionaries of every age rank and gender, and teaching friends of every age rank and gender. So there were like mini cliques within the event, but it still ended up being fun. I got to know a cool yet different teaching friend named Makenzie. She is an English teacher from America, she likes theater and ice cream, and she was absolutely incredible at charades. Good job Makenzie. And I got to be better friends with 이선현. (Elder sun hyeon.) It was a success. 42/42 for sure and for certain. 

There is all the party people on the gym on the green floor. It was lit. 

I have a neighbor Harmonie (grandma 할머니) who had kids that lived in America, and they were taken care of by their neighbors, so she wants to return the favor by feeding any Americans on her floor. She made us some delicious curry. It was so good. 
Guys help me out. Is "lip service" an English phrase? A Korean said I was giving'em "lip service" when I was brown nosing. If it is an English phrase then its going to be used at every possible opportunity because it's the most incredible thing I've heard in my entire mission. If it's like a konglish phrase, then I will also still use it all the time, but with a Korean accent. 
It's good to be able to speak well enough to laugh with Koreans. That's my love language. LAUGHING. So it's nice to be able to laugh and get to know some people here. I think it's the first step in missionary work. Making friends. 
Alllllright I love you guys, you have a jolly fan-flippn-tactic week. Watch conference! I'm going to next week because thats when the Korean version comes out. I'm still watching it in English though. OK love you bye.
PICTURES!
My new best friend, "Lil Aang." He has all the answers. I got him at the Buddhist temple last week. Maybe I'll take more pictures and send them on over in another email... OK that's what I'll do, but that means I'm going to make this email the "reply all" type because it takes 30 minutes to add all my many faithful followers the other way. So be careful of what you click. 😚
The next picture (Well who knows what order these will be in after I send them?) Is some scrumptious cold meat sticks. I live Korean food, but so many fast foods and really tasty looking stuff is served cold or at room temperature. I always take most street food home to microwave it before consumption.

There is a picture of what appears to be a hot dog in a large bun with some frosted flakes and cheese on it. It's GRRRRREAT!
Then there is a selfie of me being super cheerful and patriotic. God bless America 🇺🇸 and South Korea too


No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeonghaseyo!