Hello everybody! I just got to the MTC last Wednesday (October 13th). It's been pretty cool here. My companion, Elder Mason Prock, is even cooler in person. We have been to many many classes of Korean and such.
| Elder Prock and I went to the Provo temple yesterday |
I wrecked like three kids at chess in the rec room. The only guy who could beat me was elder Harden from my district.
Today we had a "go and do experience" where we were given a broad focus about the character of Heavenly Father. Then we were given some resources and were told to go study on our own for two hours. The testimony meeting in our district afterwards was super strong.
Love you guys! Next week's email will be more exciting. I haven't had any spare time for this email.
Truly Truman
| All packed on October 12th! |
| Before school. With a foot of snow from yesterday |
| Calvin, 4th grade, 10 years old |
| Mollie, 8th grade, almost 14 |
| Brigham, 11th grade, 16 years old |
| We stopped to meet my friend TR Campbell at Seoul Korean Restaurant in Layton |
| What a great guy! He's helped me a lot |
| See you in two years, Mom and Dad! |
| Haha, I took my dad's coat and left mine. They switched them around at the front of the Missionary Training Center |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Annyeonghaseyo!