Saturday, November 13, 2021

Stay Completely Worthy of Revelation [Week Seven]

안녕하세요 여러분! (Hello everybody) how are you all doing on this fine Saturday!?! I'm doing pretty not bad so that is muy 좋아요 (muy means very in Espanola! 좋아요 means good or "I like" so together that makes VERY GOOD) Yeah, I'm trilingual. Deal with it!

Sooooo this week has been good. On Tuesday one of the quorum of the seventy came over and gave a devotional, and I forgot his name so we will call him 팕 장로님. He gave a great devotional about his conversion story. He made all the missionaries laugh several times while still keeping the spirit. The main take away of the talk was that this is a great work, and we don't need to be perfect, we just need to teach by the spirit and love the people. It was better when he gave the talk. He was so genuine and nice and sincere. I love the devotionals. I can't wait for the devotional tomorrow! There better be some good devotionals or sacrament meeting talks in Korea because I rely on those so much! 

That makes me think of the things I'll be teaching people who are looking into the church (we aren't supposed to call them investigators anymore, we are supposed to call them friends. But that is confusing because I am usually talking about my friends when I use the word friend.) ANYWAYS! What my relying on devotionals made me think of is what would happen if I messed up a message to one of my friends or investigators? It would probably be worse than what would happen to me if there was a really bad devotional. I have a testimony of the church and Christ's Gospel. I'll be fine, but the people I'm teaching might not have a testimony or might not know who Jesus is. I need to stay completely worthy of revelation so I can best serve those who need it most, and those who are relying on me to help them find their way in life.

I love you all! I am sorry if you emailed me and I haven't replied. I try to reply to everyone who replies to me, but alas I am imperfect. I'll do my best though! 

Again I love you guys and I hope these emails improve your day in some way. 

Here are some pictures!

1. The silverware in the blanket was found in the ceiling by an elder doing pullups who pulled up too hard and poked his head in the ceiling. Then he saw a blanket and was like "how queer?" And he pulled the blanket out and it was full of silverware from the cafeteria. Some Elders think they are soooo clever.

2. That's elder Dickey he always ties his ties in these crazy cool looking knots.

3. When I saw the picture of this chess board on my MTC phone I remembered that I BEAT ELDER HARDEN AT CHESS! I don't remember if I told you this already in a past email, but I beat him good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeonghaseyo!