Me and my companion by a cool lake.
I love being out here in Korea. Being able to see the happiness in the people we are teaching about the gospel is the best thing I have experienced. In Alma chapter 17 Ammon and his brethren are all super hungry and suffer much and yet they are all so happy and full of the spirit. I have it better than them because I get to try Korean food, but the point is I get to feel the spirit work through me and things have never been better. I know we can all feel the spirit work through us towards others or work in us in our own self improvement. What is a scripture or personal experience that exemplifies the power of the spirit?
Melissa Foster Thompson:❤️❤️ awesome! Thanks for sharing!Sandra Jackson Haglund: You both look so happy. A great photo!Song Xi Xin: 谢谢你们 为我们服务 "Thank you for serving us"Eli Jacob Coon: I think when Moroni raised the title of liberty. The spirit and the power that was present was beyond any comprehension. The battles and the wars were not only strategic but led by the spiritAmber Siler Campbell: This is one of my favorites. The word of the Lord can really direct us in all things. He really is that powerful when we hear, heed, and hearken, like President Nelson teaches.
Jack Livingston: I have many scriptures 사랑하는 Renfroe 장로님. One that I'll share is in 2nd Nephi 4:21. This verse is Nephi talking about how he has felt our Heavenly Father's love for him. I know and can promise everyone that Heavenly Father loves you all!! And you can pray and ask to feel of that love, anytime, and anywhere, and you'll be able to feel it!국윤진: 랜프로 안녕 "yes hello 😁 lol"Becca Coon Renfroe: This is one of my favorites. Alma chapter 4 verse 15. Even though Alma began to be very sorrowful about afflictions, persecutions, and inequalities… I love that conjunction “nevertheless.” The Spirit of the Lord did not fail him… And it will not fail me! And it will not fail you! 😘😘😘
No comments:
Post a Comment
Annyeonghaseyo!