Thursday, October 28, 2021

(Gasp!) Handwritten Letter [Week Five]

 

The top one says anyeonghaseyo which means "hello"
The middle one says sarangayo which means "I love you"
the bottom one says renpuro chongnonime
which means "Elder Renfroe"

Postmarked October 28, 2021

Hello, my family!  How are you on this fine day?  I just wanted to write you all and tell you how thankful I am for the nice notes you all wrote on those memes.

The MTC is great!  We have a devotional every Sunday and Wednesday.  Three of them were direct answers to my prayers.  one of them was about our relationship with Heavenly Father, another about the love and character of Christ, and another about daily repentance.  I have felt the spirit so strongly here at the MTC and I have felt it because of all the time I am giving to the Lord.

I sure love and miss you guys!  You all better email me or message me or send a letter.  I love you guys.

Truly, Truman




No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeonghaseyo!